Top 10 ways to use Airserver at Talahi
- Take pictures of students who are on task. Show to students via Airserver.
- Project ABC mouse app
- Use if for music in rotations and transitions. Note: If you turn mirroring off, your sound is still connected.
- Use for modeling from any part of the room (ex. Garageband, modeling)
- Have students share their work on Airserver. Note: You can have multiple iPads displayed at once.
- Display Class Dojo points
- Show a Youtube or show a Youtube through www.safeshare.tv
- Display your Visual Exit Directions (Could be made on Google Slides)
- Facetime and Skype in the Classroom
- Display a Visual timer
For more information on Airserver see these tutorial videos: